This document contains a downloadable Windows installer for: Actemium Pipe Report. Version 1.0
This application imports Olympus data files for analysis and reporting. It is optimized for reporting results from the inspection of longitudinally welded pipes.
Latest Release Notes
InspectionWare Platform Version 184.108.40.206 Date: Wednesday , December 2, 2015
- First release for review and testing and review.
- Manual cluster analysis is provided for each data set.
- Pipe End review pages were added for 2D and 3D data sets.
- Not applicable.
To enable full CPU/GPU acceleration on Windows 7, please download and install either Internet Explorer 10 or Windows 7 Platform Update. The functionality is already a part of Windows 8.
InspectionWare requires .NET framework version 4.5 or above installed on your system. If you do not have the proper version of .NET framework, click here to download and install it. Please note that Windows 8 already includes .NET 4.5.
None required / available for this version.
Download and Installation Instructions
- Right-click on the file name in the "Downloads" section below and choose "Save Target As" or "Save..." to download the file to your computer.
- Locate the installer file you have just downloaded then double-click on it to initiate the install process.
- You may need to right-click on the file and from the pop-up menu select "Run as Administrator" .
- Accept the Microsoft Windows request for confirmation.
- Read the License Agreement, and click Accept if you wish to continue.
- A registration window will appear. Enter the user and company name, if desired.
- Click Install / Reinstall to begin the installation.
- Click Cancel to abort the installation.
Access to downloads on this page is restricted.
The following file links will become active once the required information is submitted:
InstallActemiumPipeReport64 220.127.116.11.exe (64.8 MB)