This document contains a downloadable Windows installer for Winspect7 as well as the release notes covering the current version.
Latest Release Notes
126.96.36.199 Date: Wed, October 26, 2016, 04:10
- Added flags to program launcher
- NI simple scanning failed
- Cluster Depth Column when Amplitude at Peak option was selected could possibly return a value at a pixel offset from the peak cluster position due to a rounding error in calculating the peak position.
OS supported: Windows 7, Windows 8
To enable full CPU/GPU acceleration on Windows 7, please download and install either Internet Explorer 10 or Windows 7 Platform Update. The functionality is already a part of Windows 8.
InspectionWare requires .NET framework version 4.5 or above installed on your system. If you do not have the proper version of .NET framework, click here to download and install it. Please note that Windows 8 already includes .NET 4.5.
If you are using Acquisition Logic digitizers, you will need to install the ALNet 4.04 drivers. Click here to download and install them.
Winspect7 will run simultaneously with Winspect 6, and with InspectionWare.
After downloading the installation files you may also want to review/download the following resources:
Download and Installation Instructions
Note for Windows 7 users
- Right-click on the file name in the "Downloads" section below and choose "Save Target As" or "Save..." to download the file to your computer.
- Locate the file you have just downloaded then run it to initiate the install process.
To run the downloaded installer, right-click on the file and from the popup menu select "Run as Administrator" option.
Access to downloads on this page is restricted.
The following file links will become active once the required information is submitted:
Release Notes 188.8.131.52.txt (53.6 MB)
Winspect7 Installer 184.108.40.206.exe (101.9 kB)