| || |Note:
The following drivers are provided as a courtesy to UTEX Scientific Instruments customers, and are therefore offered on an "as is" basis. UTEX does not maintain or support these drivers. If you are unsure of what driver to use, please consult the hardware manufacturer directly, or contact UTEX for further guidance.
Olympus Focus PX SDK version only
- InspectionWare 10.0.031 and later. InspectionWare 10.5.xx or later is recommended
- Not compatible with Olympus Focus PC, Olympus TomoView, or Olympus NDT Bootp Server.
- Installer must be run as an Administrator.
- Network card settings should be set according to Olympus specification as follows:
Host PC Network Interface Requirements:
- Please see the "Related Files" section below
- Ensure you download the correct version of SDK for the version of InspectionWare that you are using.
- Right-click on the file name and choose "Save Target as" or "Save..." to download the file to your computer.
- Right-click on the downloaded *.exe file, and select Run As Administrator to start the installation.
- 5. Copy the appropriate 32 bit or 64 bit DLLs from the install folder and paste them into the corresponding InspectionWare
To optimize data transfer:
- Execute the following netsh commands:
- netsh int tcp set global chimney=enabled
- netsh int tcp set global autotuninglevel=disabled
- netsh int tcp set global congestionprovider=ctcp
- netsh int tcp set heuristics disabled
- Enable jumbo packets on network card to 9014 Bytes
Firewall must be correctly configured to allow traffic for the dedicated network connection and for FocusPC.exe You may need to disable firewall in order for Focus PX communications to work correctly.
DLLs Copy to InspectionWare
Some of the installed dll's must be copied from their installation folder, into the corresponding InspectionWare folder. DLLs are available in both 32 bit and 64 bit. Use the files that are appropriate to your version of InspectionWare.
For example, for a 64 bit installation of InspectionWare 10
Copy the following files:
Access to downloads on this page is restricted.
The following file links will become active once the required information is submitted:
Focus PX SDK Installation Help.pdf (533.9 kB)
Install_PxSDK_ETO0366-1.0R7T3.exe (77 MB)