This movie is a showcase of important features of Imagine3D. The movie contains an embedded player and does not require any additional software.
Downloading the movie:
- Windows 95/98/NT/2000/XP/Vista/Windows 7
- at least 256 colors
- a video card that will support at least 1024x768 resolution
Playing the movie:
- Click on the movie file below. The file download dialog box should appear.
- You will have two options:
- If you have a highs peed connection, choose "Run this program from its current location"
- If you are using a dial-up connection, you will want to "Save this program to disk"
- If you choose to "Run this program from its current location", you may receive security warnings. Choose "yes" to continue as the movie are not digitally signed.
- If you choose to "Save this program to disk", choose a directory in which to save it.
- If you chose to "Run this program from its current location" the movie will start automatically.
- If you chose to "Save this program to disk", select the directory and double-click the self-extracting executable file you just saved.
- Select OK. The movie will now begin. You can control the playback using the control panel provided.