|IW AG101 Rev D|
|IW AG101 Analysis 1.0.115-R1.21||11 Jul 2021||Bug Fixes|
1) Temporary folder access for report generation. The folders were not being auto generated for some users.
|IW AG101 Analysis 1.0.115-R1.2||21 Apr 2021||Bug Fixes|
1) Indication Detail Sheet generation
2) Adding Indications Table
|IW AG101 Analysis 1.0.115-R1.1||22 Mar 2021||Major Features|
1) Implemented custom reporting with consolidated Indications Table.
3) Option for including indication detailed analysis in report.
4) Added user defined Peaked Amplitude and Related Indication columns.
5) dB calc for max dim and sig dur in indications table and report.
Bug Fixes and Improvements
1) Improved gate positioning on raw waveform
2) Optimized cursor synchronization
3) Improved application response time and stability
|IW AG101 Analysis 1.0.115-B5||12 Feb 2021||1) Added readout for total % Undefined|
2) Improved file conversion module
|IW AG101 Analysis 1.0.115-B4||13 Dec 2020||1) Exposed parameter to adjust Zone Width similar to the option available in IW AG101 Rev D ver 0.6.|
2) Added file conversion module to import supported third party data files.
3) Exposed parameter for Minimum SNR threshold when clustering for Amplitude only indications. This parameter is similar to the reference Amplitude threshold used for SNR clustering.
4) Partially implemented reporting features (for installation and feature test only)
|IW AG101 Analysis 1.0.115-B3||01 Nov 2020||1) Added Included/Excluded indication colors|
2) Improved detection of indications connected to geometric signals.
3) Added Max Dim and Sig Duration edit boxes to the Indications Review page.
4) Implemented ROI based filtering of the consolidated indications table.
|IW AG101 Analysis 1.0.115-B2||14 Oct 2020||1) Fixed ROI based indication location bug.|
2) Added mouse position readout on plot displays
3) Improved mapping parameters setup. This may increase processing time but improves detectability.
|IW AG101 Analysis 1.0.115-B1||16 Sept 2020||1) Improved signal duration and EBW comparison.|
2) Improved cursor tracking on mapped CScans.
3) Major feature implementation is complete. AG101 Application status upgraded to Beta.
|IW AG101 Analysis 1.0.115-A12||01 Sept 2020||EBW Comparison bugfix. Improved auto adjustment of the gate around the flaw signal.|
|IW AG101 Analysis 1.0.115-A11||30 August 2020||Implemented automatic handling of AScan time zero at probe vs AScan time zero at first interface.|
|IW AG101 Analysis 1.0.115-A10||25 August 2020||Improved detection of artificial gates|
|IW AG101 Analysis 1.0.115-A9||18 August 2020||Bug fixes for WPT datafiles|
|IW AG101 Analysis 1.0.115-A8||09 July 2020||1) Import of WPT files|
2) Import of rot_xsn.xml files
|IW AG101 Analysis 1.0.115-A7||18 June 2020||1) Auto set units from datafile. |
2) Speed and stability improvements
|IW AG101 Analysis 1.0.115-A6||17 June 2020||Bug fixes to run WestPenn data|
|IW AG101 Analysis 1.0.115-A5||11 June 2020||ROI Editor Bug Fixes|
|IW AG101 Analysis 1.0.115-A4||26 May 2020||Prototype release of IW AG101 Rev D |
|Legacy IW AG101 Rev C Versions|
|184.108.40.206 A v0.6a||20 November 2019||1) Implemented Auto Gate Adjustment for Signal Duration and Maximum Dimension calculations|
2) Implemented use of Max diameter circle around the indication for Max Dimension calculations
|220.127.116.11 A v0.5||03 October 2019||Bug Fixes and Feature Requests as per the Excel Tracker|
|18.104.22.168 A v0.4||26 August 2019||Bug Fixes and Feature Requests as per the Excel Tracker|
|22.214.171.124v0.3||22 July 2019||Rebuilt 126.96.36.199v02|
|188.8.131.52v0.2||18 July 2019||Bug Fixes from first review, Updated Help document (Bad Build)|
|184.108.40.206v.1||05 June 2019||Draft versions for feature preview|