InspectionWare Maintained Build: Version 126.96.36.199 (64 bit)
>Note: A maintained InspectionWare build is intended for specific customers, it has not necessarily been fully tested and should only be used by the intended customers.
(1) Electronic gearing now allows the master and slave motors to have different measure per count settings
(2) Added "Set Origin" task to just completed scans displayed in a plot. This gives you a cross-hair which you can use to select a point on the plot. By default, the plot axes are then zeroed at the chosen point, and the scan and/or index motion axis positions altered to reflect this. A prompt lets you change the position from 0,0 to one of your choosing.
(3) Added Row Label Mode property to the Data Table control. This property replaces the Show Row Numbers property. The options are None, Numbered and Use First Column.
(1) The change to gates in build 139 did not clear the data if it was interface triggered and the trigger failed.
(2) Added Scan property to control whether or not the encoder counts are reset at the start of a scanOverview
This document contains a downloadable Windows installer for InspectionWare as well as the release notes covering the current version.
After downloading the installation files you may also want to review/download the following resources:
Download and Installation Instructions
|Print Email page Share|