Note: A maintained InspectionWare build is intended for specific users, it has not necessarily been fully tested and should only be used by intended users. Latest Release Notes
(1) Corrected dll version error.
WARNING: This is not a general release of InspectionWare. Please download the release or release candidate unless you were specifically asked to use this build.
This document contains a downloadable Windows installer for InspectionWare as well as the release notes covering the current version.
- OS supported: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7
- InspectionWare versions 188.8.131.52 and later require Microsoft .NET framework version 4.0 or above to be to be installed on your system.
Click here to download Microsoft .Net 4.0
- InspectionWare versions earlier than 184.108.40.206 require Microsoft .Net 2.0 or later. They will therefore operate with .Net 4.0
- Note: InspectionWare will run simultaneously with Winspect 6.
After downloading the installation files you may also want to review/download the following resources:
Download and Installation Instructions
- Right-click on the file name in the "Downloads" section below and choose "Save Target As" or "Save..." to download the file to your computer.
- Locate the file you have just downloaded then run it to initiate the install process.
Note for Windows 7 users
To run the downloaded installer, right-click on the file and from the popup menu select "Run as Administrator" option.
Access to downloads on this page is restricted.
The following file links will become active once the required information is submitted:
InstallInspectionWare64 220.127.116.11 A.exe (45.6 MB)
Release Notes 18.104.22.168 A.txt (90.5 kB)