InspectionWare Interim Build: Version 126.96.36.199 (32 bit)
WARNING: An interim build is posted to provide a quick response necessary in certain situations. It has not necessarily been tested and is provided on an "as-is" basis.
(1) Database Query node now supports calling stored procedures.
(2) Added subset rules to Rotate processor to leat each subset rotate by different amounts
(3) Fonts in GUIs can now have any number of pre-defined fonts that each control in the gui can reference.
(4) Added an on layout changed event to data viewer control.
(1) When the amplitude processor was calculating absolute value, undefined source values could return as zero.
(2) Plot readouts initially read "abc".
(3) When an axis region annotation was moved, any on property set for the corresponding position property was unaffected.Overview
This document contains a downloadable Windows installer for InspectionWare as well as the release notes covering the current version.
After downloading the installation files you may also want to review/download the following resources:
Download and Installation Instructions
|Print Email page Share|