InspectionWare Interim Build: Version 220.127.116.11 (64 bit)
WARNING: An interim build is posted to provide a quick response necessary in certain situations. It has not necessarily been tested and is provided on an "as-is" basis.
Implemented OpenView SDK version R44
(1) Added characters to remove property to Build String
(2) Added Lock Tx Rx Offset property to UT Beam in Pitch Catch mode
(3) Scripts and C# nodes can now be identified as responding to E-Stop. Execute Task now looks at its target to determine if it responds to E-Stop,
(4) Added row management tasks to goto table
(5) Added IWDataTable method GetExcelApp to access the InspectionWare instance of Excel from within C# code.
(6) Support of Skew angle in 1D array sweeps with roof angle
(7) Parent clusters can now be added to Select Cscan Zones.
(1) extract point complex when using difference cursors did not extract the difference value when set to force to be in rage
(2) readouts on multi-dim cursors did not respond to axis conversion
(3) editable tab names were not being retained after a workspace reload
(4) Sweep correction drawing issuesOverview
This document contains a downloadable Windows installer for InspectionWare as well as the release notes covering the current version.
After downloading the installation files you may also want to review/download the following resources:
Download and Installation Instructions
|Print Email page Share|