InspectionWare Interim Build: Version 22.214.171.124 (32 bit)
WARNING: An interim build is posted to provide a quick response necessary in certain situations. It has not necessarily been tested and is provided on an "as-is" basis.
(1) Added Fixed Scale X on color plots
(2) Amplitude and Time of flight processors updated to new algorithms that follow the threshold polarity. Interpolation added to all measurement variants
(3) Added new choices to scans where the move speeds for the respective motion axes automatically track their scan/index axes
(4) Changed sweep and polar annotations to follow the standard double-click move choices
(1) Depth Cluster column did not work correctly for wrapped clusters.
(2) Fixed Scale Y on color plots did not handle the case where the X Axis drawing region needed to be shrunk - it was blank
(3) Text annotations were not drawing transparent or with a proper background color
(4) control bar docking locations were out of orderOverview
This document contains a downloadable Windows installer for InspectionWare as well as the release notes covering the current version.
After downloading the installation files you may also want to review/download the following resources:
Download and Installation Instructions
|Print Email page Share|