This document contains a downloadable Windows installer for InspectionWare as well as the release notes covering the current version.
- OS supported: Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista
Note: To enable full CPU/GPU acceleration on Windows 7, please download and install either Internet Explorer 10 or Windows 7 Platform Update. The functionality is already a part of Windows 8.
- InspectionWare requires .NET framework version 4.5 or above installed on your system. If you do not have the proper version of .NET framework, click here to download and install it. Please note that Windows 8 already includes .NET 4.5.
- Note: InspectionWare will run simultaneously with Winspect 6.
After downloading the installation files you may also want to review/download the following resources:
Download and Installation Instructions
- Right-click on the file name in the "Downloads" section below and choose "Save Target As" or "Save..." to download the file to your computer.
- Locate the file you have just downloaded then run it to initiate the install process.
Note for Windows 7 users
To run the downloaded installer, right-click on the file and from the popup menu select "Run as Administrator" option.
Access to downloads on this page is restricted.
The following file links will become active once the required information is submitted:
InstallInspectionWare 10.5.3.251.exe (50.6 MB)
Release Notes 10.5.3.251.txt (121.8 kB)