InspectionWare Interim Build: Version 22.214.171.124 (64 bit)
WARNING: An interim build is posted to provide a quick response necessary in certain situations. It has not necessarily been tested and is provided on an "as-is" basis.
Implemented OpenView SDK version R56
(1) .iwdat data files now properly work with save data file and save scan data nodes
(2) .iwdat data files hav ability to select compression style and compression factor
(3) Added initial support for SonoAir device using a c# / user defined node. Chooe a user defined node, pick Sonoair from the iwHardware dll
(4) Added ovelay band palette mode
(1) An additional delay was added when interface triggering a phased array MicroPulse channel.
(2) Execute on changed now works for contained objects on processors - eg subset rules or public varialbes on user defined data nodes\processors
(3) User defined data nodes and processors now update their public variables if they were changed during execution
(4) .iwdat file saves incorrectly saved any owned connections if they were newly collected scans. This could cause problems reloadiong the data into the same workspace.Overview
This document contains a downloadable Windows installer for InspectionWare as well as the release notes covering the current version.
After downloading the installation files you may also want to review/download the following resources:
Download and Installation Instructions
|Print Email page Share|