WARNING: An interim build is posted to provide a quick response necessary in certain situations. It has not necessarily been tested and is provided on an "as-is" basis. Latest Release Notes
(1) Updated AOS driver to version 18.104.22.168 m to support OEM-PA2 and OEM-PAmini devices.
(2) Extract point processor changed to reference axes by type rather than order. THis lest it work with data subsets of diffeing dimension
(3) Added toolbar button for system explorer
(1) Switching between color themes improved for recycle bin, evironment and tool explorersOverview
This document contains a downloadable Windows installer for InspectionWare as well as the release notes covering the current version.
- OS supported: Windows 7 and up
Note: To enable full CPU/GPU acceleration on Windows 7, please download and install either Internet Explorer 10 or Windows 7 Platform Update. The functionality is already a part of Windows 8 and up.
- InspectionWare requires .NET framework version 4.5 or above installed on your system. If you do not have the proper version of .NET framework, click here to download and install it. Please note that Windows 8 and up already includes .NET 4.5.
After downloading the installation files you may also want to review/download the following resources:
Download and Installation Instructions
- Right-click on the file name in the "Downloads" section below and choose "Save Target As" or "Save..." to download the file to your computer.
- Locate the file you have just downloaded then run it to initiate the install process.
Note for Windows 7 users
To run the downloaded installer, right-click on the file and from the popup menu select "Run as Administrator" option.
Access to downloads on this page is restricted.
The following file links will become active once the required information is submitted:
InstallInspectionWare 22.214.171.124.exe (40.8 MB)
Release Notes 126.96.36.199.txt (5.2 kB)