InspectionWare Interim Build: Version 126.96.36.199 (32 bit)
WARNING: An interim build is posted to provide a quick response necessary in certain situations. It has not necessarily been tested and is provided on an "as-is" basis.
(1) Plots with data margins were zooming out every time the processor executed
(2) Popup dialogs that shows internal nodes did not respond to keystrokes
(3) Grouping selected controls did not automatically set a common page source where possible
(4) On Device Event now has a generic string message event instead of a simple integer interrupt event. It the message is an integer interrupt, it is parsed dot make a switchable integer interrupt so the node can be used as before
(5) color plots did not update difference mouse cursor readoutsOverview
This document contains a downloadable Windows installer for InspectionWare as well as the release notes covering the current version.
After downloading the installation files you may also want to review/download the following resources:
Download and Installation Instructions
|Print Email page Share|