WARNING: An interim build is posted to provide a quick response necessary in certain situations. It has not necessarily been tested and is provided on an "as-is" basis. Latest Release Notes
(1) Added view checked out to me status report to workspace libraries
(1) palette set start/end worked through in all palette modes. rotate and shift tasks as well.
(2) When external triggering a Gage digitizer with a SonoAir pulser, positions were offset.
(3) Changed XBox device to be delay loaded.Overview
This document contains a downloadable Windows installer for InspectionWare as well as the release notes covering the current version.
- OS supported: Windows 10 and up
Note: Latest version of Windows 10 updates is required.
- InspectionWare requires .NET framework version 4.8 or above installed on your system. If you do not have the proper version of .NET framework, click here to download and install it.
- CPU with AVX2 instruction set. For a list of supported CPUs, click here.
After downloading the installation files you may also want to review/download the following resources:
Download and Installation Instructions
- Right-click on the file name in the "Downloads" section below and choose "Save Target As" or "Save..." to download the file to your computer.
- Locate the file you have just downloaded then run it to initiate the install process.
Note for Windows 7 users
To run the downloaded installer, right-click on the file and from the popup menu select "Run as Administrator" option.
Access to downloads on this page is restricted.
The following file links will become active once the required information is submitted:
InstallInspectionWare64 184.108.40.206.exe (61.1 MB)
Release Notes 220.127.116.11.txt (38.2 kB)