InspectionWare Interim Build: Version 188.8.131.52 (64 bit)
WARNING: An interim build is posted to provide a quick response necessary in certain situations. It has not necessarily been tested and is provided on an "as-is" basis.
(1) New tab styles - dots and underline. Selected tab tect color and background color replace individual tab colors.
(2) Added some more choices to autopan instead of only on lbutton down
(1) Ribbon bar control fixes: buttons showed a dropdown arrow and couldn't be selected from text portion; checkbox always showed false after exiting design mode; popup panel may not draw if the panel had a button with a large icon.
(2) When a table of points was copied into a point source or point cloud, the points were not set valid and so did not appear in a the simulation.
(3) Tab page visible property destroyed rather than hid the page.
(4) Show Dialog properties to allow minimize, maximize and resize could not be saved since build 184.108.40.206.
(5) Al gates were not showing in the toolbox till the drivers were installed
(6) load tree of two synced micropulses was not workingOverview
This document contains a downloadable Windows installer for InspectionWare as well as the release notes covering the current version.
After downloading the installation files you may also want to review/download the following resources:
Download and Installation Instructions
|Print Email page Share|