InspectionWare Interim Build: Version 220.127.116.11 (64 bit)
WARNING: An interim build is posted to provide a quick response necessary in certain situations. It has not necessarily been tested and is provided on an "as-is" basis.
(1) Enabled the visual theme in more controls.
(2) ISEL axis linking added
(1) Changed 16bit Tiff file export to use Min Is Black in order that the files be compatible with Windows Explorer and Photo Viewer.
(2) product release string is now available to be used as a property of the main window. It is set in the worksapce when products are published.
(3) when auto-hiding, tabs now have an autohide parent property. This is used instead of detecting fit to window to determine whether or not to hide to control bar
(4) simulated encoders set to absolute were not keeping absolute position when the position was set
(5) if gate start, length or threshold are driven by a simple equation to a source property, they now update the source property when dragged
(6) grids did not propertly disable sorting columnsOverview
This document contains a downloadable Windows installer for InspectionWare as well as the release notes covering the current version.
After downloading the installation files you may also want to review/download the following resources:
Download and Installation Instructions
|Print Email page Share|